Visions 2017 has a four level of sponsorship:
- Gold - $1,000 - $2,000
- Silver - $500 - $1,000
- Bronze - $500 or less
- Primary Sponsorship - This opportunity is for the sponsor contributing the greatest sponsorship amount, over $2,000. Along with sponsor recognition, the primary sponsor will be provided with the option to work directly with the Program Chair to create a presentation at the annual Visions conference that educates the conference attendees about their industry or a topic of their choice.
- Be recognized as a supporter of agricultural and rural social sciences.
- Contribute to the discussion of issues affecting Alberta’s rural economy.
- Encourage research and dissemination of research results related to Alberta’s agriculture and agri-food industry.
- Contribute to the advancement of policy discussions in the Alberta agri-food industry as they relate to competitiveness of the industry.
- Support and meet with emerging leaders, including breakout sessions with UofA’s Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology Students Association.
- Connect with a community of people excited about key economic and policy issues.
- Network and share insights with diverse stakeholders, including industry, government, and academia.
- Discover emerging policies, regulations, and economic drivers impacting the agriculture and agri-food industries.
If you are interested in being a sponsor for Visions 2017, see our Sponsorship Package here.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Dawn Trautman by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: (780) 914-1817.